RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Eligible Exhibits. Exhibit booths are open to persons and companies who are offering goods or services directly related to shooting, hunting, fishing, boating, camping, archery, or similar outdoor activities. Expo Management has the right to determine the eligibility of any good or service. Expo Management at its sole discretion may reject any good, service or exhibit.
- Contract for Space. A deposit made by the applicant does not constitute contract acceptance. The signed application for space and the payment of full rental fees constitute a contract for the right to use the space allotted only after it is accepted by Expo Management. The Expo Management may, at its sole discretion, require an Exhibitor to move to a different exhibit space. Reason for such a move may include, but are not limited to: safety concerns; improvement of access, ingress, or egress; accommodation of other exhibitor(s); the consolidation of unused space; or downsizing or re-sizing space. In the event of fire, strikes, rioting, civil disorders or other circumstances making it impracticable, in the sole discretion of Expo Management, to operate the Expo, this contract shall become null and void. In addition to the terms of this Agreement, Exhibitors must abide by all Rules and Regulations of the facility.
- Compliance with Federal, State and Local Laws, Misconduct. Exhibitors must agree to comply with all Federal, state, county and local fire, police, health or public safety laws, regulations or ordinances which are or may be applicable to the exhibit covered by this Agreement. Exhibitor is responsible for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses and paying all applicable taxes and fees. If at any time before or during the show it appears that an Exhibitor may have violated any law, regulation or ordinance, or an Exhibitor engaged in any conduct that is offensive, immoral, unethical, or inconsistent with the nature of the Expo, then Expo Management may prohibit the Exhibitor from being and Exhibitor and/or attending the Expo. A pro-rated refund of the amount paid for that Exhibitor’s space shall be the sole remedy available for such a cancellation.
- Restrictions on Use of Space. No Exhibitor shall assign, sublet or share the whole or any part of the space assigned. Exhibitor is not permitted to show goods other than those manufactured or dealt in by him in his regular course of business. Exhibitor agrees not to obstruct aisles or access to neighboring booths, nor conduct or operate its exhibit so as to cause interference with, annoyance or endangerment to other exhibitors or visitors. No exhibits or advertising shall extend beyond the space allotted to Exhibitor, or above the back and side panels of the Exhibitor’s booth. Exhibitor shall not without the prior written consent of Expo Management, put up or operate any engine or motor or machinery on the premises or use oils, burning fluids, camphene, kerosene, naphtha, or gasoline for either mechanical or other purposes, or use any agent other than electricity for lighting. Exhibitor shall not otherwise bring any combustibles, explosives, and dangerous or hazardous materials to the event.
The actual projection of bullets, pellets, BBs, darts or any other missile is not permitted as part of any exhibit. Exhibitors building special background or side dividers must make certain that the surfaces of such dividers are finished in such a manner as not to be unsightly to Exhibitors in adjoining booths (no logos or graphics). If such surfaces remain unfinished prior 4:00 p.m. on the opening day of the Expo, Expo Management shall, at Exhibitor’s expense, authorize a contractor to remove or effect the necessary finishing. All exhibits and displays must remain fully assembled during all open show hours. Expo Management has the right to re-claim space that is not appropriately occupied by 4:00 p.m. on the day before the show opens.
- Restrictions on Operation of Exhibits. No campaigning or political activities nor the promotion of any candidate will be permitted. Expo Management reserves the right to restrict exhibits which because of noise, method of operation, appearance or for any reason are objectionable in the sole judgment of Expo Management, and also to limit or prohibit any exhibit or evict any Exhibitor who, in the opinion of Expo Management, may detract from the general character of the Expo as a whole. This reservation includes persons, things, conduct, printed matter, video or anything of a character which Expo Management deems to be objectionable. In the event of such restrictions or eviction, Expo Management is not liable for any refunds or rental or other costs incurred by Exhibitor or required to assign him other space. Any demonstration or activity that results in obstruction of aisles or prevents ready access to nearby exhibitors’ booths as determined by Expo Management shall be suspended for any periods specified by Expo Management.
- Booth Occupancy and Representatives. Booth representatives shall be restricted to Exhibitor’s employees and authorized representatives. Booth representatives shall wear badge identification furnished by Expo Management at all times. Expo Management may limit the number of booth representatives at any time. All booths must be staffed by Exhibitor during all open Show hours.
6.a Show Hours
Friday June 29, 2018 – 12:00 Noon to 8:00 pm
Saturday June 30, 2018 – 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Sunday July 1, 2018 – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Vehicles must be removed and set up or restocking finalized 1/2 hour prior to show opening each day. Tear down may not begin until after 5:00 pm on Sunday July 1st.
- Care of Building and Equipment. Exhibitors or their agents shall not injure or deface the walls or floor of the building, the booths or the equipment of the booths. When such damage appears, Exhibitor is liable for the resulting Damages. Nothing may be attached to or supported by any part of the building other than the floor within the confines of the assigned exhibit space.
- Union Labor. Exhibit site may be subject to labor union agreement(s). To the extent applicable, Exhibitor shall abide by all such agreements. These agreements may affect, among other matters, the installation and dismantling of an exhibit. Exhibitor is solely responsible for compliance with such agreements and payment for any services required by such agreements.
- Resolution of Disputes. In the event of a dispute between any parties regarding the Expo Terms, Rules and Regulations, all decisions made by Expo Management shall be binding on all parties.
- Circulation and Solicitation. Circulars or advertising matter of any description may be distributed and patronage may be solicited only within the booth space assigned to Exhibitors presenting such material. All demonstrations, interviews, and other activities are subject to approval by Expo Management and must be confined within the limits of the exhibit booths. No firm or organization not assigned space will be permitted to solicit business or advertise their products in any manner within the contracted space of the Expo venue. Advertisements of any kind outside of the exhibitor’s booth are prohibited, unless sponsorship to do so has been purchased through Expo Management. Exhibitors may not hang banners, post signs or have vehicles displaying company logos or products anywhere outside of the exhibit hall visible to show attendees from any point on convention center property without approval of the Expo Management. Exhibitor agrees to immediately remove offending signage upon notice from show management.
- Over-the-Counter-Sales. Sales are permitted, except firearms, in strict accordance with the product eligibility and display regulations included with the contractual applications. The necessary business license and taxes will be the sole responsibility of the individual Exhibitor. All sales must be conducted within the confines of the seller’s exhibit area. Exhibitors may also take orders for future delivery, off the premises of the Expo, and in full compliance with the law, including firearms and ammunition.
- Firearms Display and Safety. Breech loading firearms displayed and accessible to attendees with the intent to allow attendees to handle the firearms and work all or part of their actions, must be deactivated by removal of the firing pin or other alteration so they are rendered incapable of firing. Firearms on display, but not intended to be handled by attendees, must be secured with a keyed trigger lock or keyed cable lock. Locks must remain installed and locked on the firearm for the duration of the show. Firearms may be inspected before the show by an Expo representative. Infractions will be reported to both Exhibitor and Expo Management. All infractions must be corrected before the exhibitor’s display will be allowed to open.
- Fire Protection. Flammable liquids are prohibited. Flammable cloth decorations must be flame-proofed. All hangings must clear the floor. Electrical wiring must conform with the National Electrical Code Safety Rules. If inspection indicates that any Exhibitor has neglected to comply with these regulations or otherwise incurs fire hazards, Expo Management reserves the right to prohibit all or such part of any exhibit as may be irregular.
- Sound Level. Exhibits which produce or amplify sound must be conducted or arranged so that the noise resulting from the demonstration will not annoy or disturb adjacent Exhibitors or their visitors. In the event that Expo Management determines the sound is annoying or disturbing adjacent exhibitors the offending exhibitor may be notified and asked to comply with the guidelines. Further action outlined in this agreement will be taken if offending exhibitors does not comply.
- Photography. Expo Management will be taking photographs and video at the Expo. Such photographs and video will be the property of Expo Management. Exhibitor Parties consent to the taking of such photographs and the publication of such photographs.
- Lotteries/Contests. The operation of games of chance or lottery devices is permitted only to the extent permitted by law. In no event shall Expo Management Parties be responsible for any consequences resulting from the operator’s failure to comply with the law.
- Default. If Exhibitor defaults in any of its obligations under this Agreement or violates any of its obligations or covenants under this Agreement, including without limitation any Exhibition Rule or Regulation promulgated pursuant to the Agreement, Expo Management may, without notice, terminate this Agreement and retain all monies received on account. Expo Management may thereupon direct Exhibitor forthwith to remove its employees, agents or servants, and all its articles of merchandise and other personal property from the space contracted for and from the Expo. If exhibit space is not occupied by the time set for the completion of displays, such space may be possessed by Expo Management for such purposes as it may see fit. Space not properly occupied by 4:00 p.m. on the day of the show opening shall be forfeited by the Exhibitor.
- Discretion and Decision. These rules and regulations have been formulated in accordance with public safety rules and in the best interest of Exhibitors, Expo Management and its members and visitors. Exhibitors expressly accept and agree to abide by these regulations; and any and all matters whether or not specifically covered in the regulations are subject to the sole discretion and final decision of Expo Management.
Release and Waiver: Exhibitor assumes sole responsibility and liability for any and all claims, liabilities, injuries, damages, attorneys fees, court costs, settlement costs, other costs, losses and expenses regardless of whether at law or in equity (hereinafter collectively referred to as ‘’Damages’’) suffered by Exhibitor or any agent, employee, other personnel, subcontractor, licensee or invitee of Exhibitor (hereinafter collectively referred to as ‘’Exhibitor Parties’’). Expo Management, the Expo Management, the building management, and officers, employees, agents and all other personnel of Expo Management or the building management (hereinafter collectively referred to as ‘’Expo Management Parties’’ ), shall not be liable for Damages suffered by Exhibitor Parties. Exhibitor hereby expressly releases, discharges and waives any and all claims for Damages against Expo Management Parties. This release and waiver does not protect a person whose gross negligence or act of intentional infliction of injury or damage, solely and proximately caused Damages.
Indemnification: Exhibitor shall indemnify, hold harmless and defend, Expo Management Parties against and from any and all Damages arising out of or in any way related to: any Damages whatsoever to any Exhibitor Parties; Exhibitor Parties’ work, use, occupancy or other activity at the Expo; the conduct of Exhibitor Parties’ business; any activity, work, or other thing done, permitted or suffered by Exhibitor Parties; any breach or default in the performance of any obligation under the terms of this Agreement; any product or service sold, leased, supplied or otherwise provided by Exhibitor Parties; or, any act or omission of Exhibitor Parties whatsoever. There is no duty to indemnify or hold harmless any person whose gross negligence or act of intentional infliction of injury or damage, solely and proximately caused Damages.
Insurance: Exhibitor shall, at Exhibitor’s expense, obtain and keep in force during the term of the Agreement a policy of comprehensive liability insurance insuring Expo Management Parties and Exhibitor against any liability arising out of or related to Exhibitor Parties’ work, use, occupancy or other activity at the Show or in any way related to this Agreement. Said policy shall include, but not be limited to, insuring against any claim whatsoever by Exhibitor Parties. Exhibitor shall also, at Exhibitor’s expense, obtain and keep in force during the term of the Agreement, a commercial all-risk insurance policy against any liability arising out of or relating to Exhibitor Parties’ work, use occupancy or other activity at the Show. Coverage limits (dollar amounts) of said insurance policies shall be sufficient to cover a claim for wrongful death. The limits of said insurance policies shall not limit the liability of Exhibitor, hereunder.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation notification made in writing to the Show Manager received by April 30, 2018 entitle Exhibitor to a full refund. Cancellation notification received by May 15, 2018 will entitle Exhibitor to a refund of 50% of paid monies. No refunds will be made after June 1, 2018.
Rules and Regulations: In addition to the terms set forth in this Agreement, Exhibitor agrees that all Exhibitor Parties shall comply with any further rules and regulations which may be imposed by Expo Management Parties at the Expo, including but not limited to, rules and regulations which do not appear on this document and/or are not attached hereto.
Severability: If any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be held invalid under the laws of any jurisdiction, this Agreement shall be construed as if not containing those specific invalid provisions and the rights and obligations of the parties hereto shall be construed and enforced in a manner to protect the original intent of the parties to the extent possible. The striking of any invalid language shall not cause striking of any otherwise valid language.
Governing Law and Consent to Jurisdiction, Venue and Service: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Idaho or Federal law if applicable. In the event that performance of this contract becomes impossible, impracticable, imprudent or inadvisable due to Act of God, labor dispute, action or inaction by governmental authority, civil unrest, protest, threats, war, terrorism, or similar circumstances beyond the control of the non-performing party, then the parties shall be relieved of their duties under this contract and waive any claims for such nonperformance.