Exclusive Live Fire, Gourmet Cooking Class.
Meet Jess Pryles
Professional Hardcore Carnivore. She’s a cook, author, and TV personality specializing in red meat, with penchant for BBQ and bourbon.
Friday, June 7 | 7pm
Ford Idaho Center
An interactive, hybrid event – half way between a class and a deluxe dinner. Guests will be treated to a live demonstration of recipes and techniques, as well as a master tutorial on beef information such as grading and meat selection. Attendees will also have an exclusive opportunity to have all their meat-based questions answered in an intimate and private event with internationally acclaimed meat cook and Hardcore Carnivore, Jess Pryles. The evening will culminate in a luxurious beef dinner.
What You Get
- Learn the “beef basics,” including how beef is graded
- Discussion on safely dry aging beef at home
- Tasting of a dry aged steak
- Tips & tricks for beef preparation & cooking
- Hardcore Carnivore rub tasting
- Fire and heat zone management
- Signed Copy of Hardcore Carnivore Cook book
- Limited to 30 individuals
- Dinner Cost is $149
Class is limited to 30 guests,
so register soon.
This event will sell out.